Sunday, August 23, 2015

Getting bigger

It has been awhile since I last posted anything, looks like I'm getting behind, but hey, it's teaches us patience. This is something I'm teaching Yoko, when it comes to giving her a treat or putting on and taking off her lease, telling her sit. This doesn't always work out, because she constantly has her front paws moving 90 HPM.

Taking her on walks is another big challenge, because she refuses to go without Speckle. She also has a bad habit of pulling, but a few quick jerks of the lease teaches her to walk at the heal. This can be very tiring for her as well as me. I would like to say this, if there is anyone out there who has suggestions on walking a pitbull, I'm all ears.

We add a new addition to the family, a baby kitten, we call Tempest. Unfortunately, we have to keep Yoko away  from her, until she gets a little bigger. Yoko has the tenuously to play to rough. 
Well this all for now, I'll keep everyone post. Bye-bye until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment