Thursday, February 18, 2016

Yoko 11 months now.


This is a long time over do. I don't have much to said, but that Yoko has reached her full height and is one healthy puppy. She is coming up on her 12th month and is just as playful as ever. We now have her confined to the kitchen. She can be funny at times, because every time she has an opportunity to escape, she runs and hides underneath someone's bed. I hate to said this but yesterday at three in the morning she had gotten out of Tiffany's grasp and ran off to play with the neighbor's dogs. I was not happy. An hour later after she caught her. Yoko was grounded to her cage all day, expect for potty breaks. I am hoping she had learned her lesson, but I doubt it. I am hoping to find a house with a fence in yard, because she really likes to run. I do have a lot to said but I am going to stop here for now. I will try and post some pictures in the next few days, I start out with one which is old. Yoko sure does love belly rubs. The second picture is more recent.







No comments:

Post a Comment