Sunday, August 2, 2015

Yoko is growing


Yoko is growing



Yoko playing in the front yard.




It has been a while since I last posted. I look back at the number weeks that have slip by me so quickly. I can't believe how much Yoko has grown, even the spots on her back are becoming more visible.  I will take more picture of her to keep everyone up to date.

Speckle and she are getting along beautiful, Shaydea tolerate her. Speckle has a bad habit of eating Yoko food.  A couple of weeks back he had growl at her for trying to come and eat her own food. Now that she has grown a little bigger the tables have turn. It is entertaining to her watch her guard her own food.

Teaching her how to sit and stay as well as not biting and chewing on her own toys can be challenging sometimes. We believe, however, she has sitting part down pack. It is the staying part she can't get the hang of. Tiffany is determine to make her a lap dog, that is never going to happen.



Yoko playing with her toy.
 




1 comment:

  1. I was planning on posting this days ago, but I'd ran into some problems.

    ReplyDelete